Is Tinder down? ute ago Tinder is actually a location-based social lookup portable

Final Updated one minute back: Tinder try a location-based social research mobile software that facilitates communication between mutually interested people, allowing coordinated consumers to have a chat. The app was most commonly used as a dating software.

No problems detected at Tinder

Tinder difficulties within the last few 24 hours

At the moment, we now haven't found any issues at Tinder. Could you be experiencing issues or an outage? Allow a message in feedback area!

Most Stated Dilemmas:

all I’m saying is check in on tinder look at the 27 to 37 age-group alcoholic junkie female w 2 various baby daddies and work managing high schoolers and crackheads at a jack in the box this might be available 1 woman “men” like run off, your life will stop, don’t spend they within one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bones (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 time ago

Exactly why do guys on tinder maintain telling myself we ‘look like problem’

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) reported 9 time ago

Tinder females wish someone to getting mean in their eyes. Issue is, I’m a pretty wonderful guy,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 several hours ago

My personal tinder has-been damaged for weeks I’m crying

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 several hours before

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram makes it possible to correct your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 hrs in the past

not on tinder wanting hook ups but i'm on tinder in search of people to fix my personal garbage convenience

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 hours ago

in my opinion it will be a very important thing that i’m blocked from tinder bc the very last times i caved in and redownloaded a random dude superliked me personally then i went on the things I thought at that time had been the best day of my entire life following I managed to get my heart-broken over-and-over for annually

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 many hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay guys. All you could perform try crash autos and swipe leftover on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 many hours before

chatted to sum chap on tinder for just two time and i’m sure i’m in love. just starting to thought i’m the problem ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hrs ago

do tinder see they usually have the worst software style previously or manage they simply pretend want it does not crash every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder doesn’t have actually exchangeability issues.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 many hours before

I'll render a tinder During my profile it has "I DO N'T HAVE ANY STAR WARS LEGO MODELS" "I DISLIKE MAPLE SYRUP" "I'VE DON'T DIED IN A FAKE CAR CRASH" Should you get exactly why I said this remember I adore you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 time ago

i put on fancy 20 work smashed in addition to girl whos removed their tinder 100 circumstances i extremely like each and every time she comes back got employed lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 hours ago

Question for Online SWers: Would creators routinely have an agreement for working w non pro collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to make material” If yes what do you generally put on they? I do want to making one so I can benefit from my personal naughty post vaccine period

cowboy lightweight (@arloschneider) reported 18 days ago

kollin with a k is a man i matched with on tinder freshman season which i generated view oh hello with me in my dorm place for 15 minutes before realizing he appeared exactly like the man i'd just broken up with the i made my personal roommate query him to go out of but he left his sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 hours ago

We can’t perform tinder anymore i just want to see someone while working within my garden shop job which comes obsessed about myself like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 hrs ago

the quantity of circumstances i’ve lied to men on tinder stating I happened to be focusing on school assignments whenever i’m actually lying-in sleep eating my personal weight in items

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 days ago

My personal ex unmatched with me on tinder nowadays. indicates he’s eventually moving on, he’s finally online dating once again. The guy shouldn’t will getting happy when he left myself therefore broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 days ago

I would like to make a tinder profile just therefore I can arranged my bio as “aromantic but perhaps you can fix me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 several hours ago

There clearly was a problem on Tinder should you decide place in their bio “I got a Big ****” it’ll fit your with a number of girls. Like legit they should fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 days in the past

@J4CKMULL I note that tinder advanced was functioning

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 hours before

The catboy image of pitbull has not yet made my personal tinder increase suits I do believe this thing is busted

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 hours before

Each time Duncan had been functioning and couldn’t look for a coding address on StackOverflow, he'd take my Tinder, right-swipe on all engineers to inquire about it and would get the address quicker than however inquiring his friends. This is why you employ a woman’s reply-guys on the net.

an (@an57617937) reported yesterday

HEART KINDA CRACKED BY OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

best asian hookup app 2021

Somethingn't employed?

Kindly write to us just what concern you're having with Tinder:

• Using The Internet Characteristics
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thank-you for all the report! For those who have any advice or frustrations you intend to show, be sure to allow a message for the statements point!